First and foremost, a massive thank you to Brooklyn for the nomination! Be sure to go check out and follow her blog. It’s awesome ❤
Rules: Write 7 facts about yourself (you might regret reading mine) and then nominate ten other bloggers 😀
1. I have a slight obsession with pandas…the below is but a small portion of my collection.
2. I’m a heavy metal kinda girl. People always seem surprised when they hear this? Never sure whether to be offended by this or not.
3. I’m really interested in all things paranormal…the theme of the books I read probably means this comes as no surprise 😛 I just love the idea that there’s something beyond what we perceive in our everyday reality.
4. I lived and worked in Japan for over a year. It was a massive step for me because I’m quite an anxious person, but it helped me grow on so many levels. I became more assertive, more confident and way more independent than I was following university.
5. I have tattoos and really need *coughs* I mean, want, to get more. I got my first tattoo at 18 and have been addicted ever since. It’s hilarious because I’m too squeamish to get a piercing but I’m apparently okay with having a needle puncture ink into my skin repeatedly for four hours…
6. I’m an emotional person. I can cry for literally any reason. Earlier on I was sobbing when an advert for rescue dogs came on the TV. I think I just experience life very intensely haha
7. My love for reading arose from a desire to fit in at school. When I was around 6 or 7 years old, I was behind academically. I could only just spell my name and, as a result, I had to sit outside the classroom with a teaching assistant. I would pracise reading and writing each evening after school and thanks to my imagination – which constantly needs feeding and requires an outlet for its own ideas – my reading and writing skills flourished.
- Rant and Rave About Books
- The Bookish Libra
- juliesbookland blog
- It’s a Reader’s Life
- To Grace the Pages
- Romancing Myself
- A Blog of One’s Own
- Books, Coffee & Passion
- Birdie Bookworm
And anybody else who wants to join in on the fun! If any of the above nominees have already received this award, my apologies for tagging you again ❤