Hey there, girls and guys! So, I would like to thank the wonderful Lu, who was kind enough to nominate me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Be sure to check out her blog. It’s bursting with reviews and interesting bookish discussions ❤ I would also like to thank Okoto Oke Enigma for creating this award. It’s such an awesome idea!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
Three things about Jazz (why am I talking in the third person?)
- I’m a descendant of Sir Isaac Newton. Perhaps explains why I love apples. Like him (allegedly anyway), I was also hit on the head by an apple. Except my close encounter didn’t result in any major scientific breakthroughs, just me screaming at my then boyfriend to pass me the apple like a normal person.
- If I raise my eyebrows, you can see a dent in my forehead from when I walked into a bus door in Poland.
- I have a huge scar on my ankle thanks to Jesus Christ. I got a mosquito bite a few years back which resulted in a massive blister. I then went on vacation (to Portugal, I believe) where said blister decided to burst when I walked into a bench in a fancy church. Long story short, the resulting wound got severely infected and I now have a pretty cool scar that I blame on Jesus and his church.
What made you the happiest you’ve ever been this year?
Probably seeing my family after my return from Japan.
If you could do one more great thing, and one only, what would you do?
I’d give every disadvantaged child worldwide a chance to achieve their dreams. It saddens me greatly that not everyone is born equal and that the things we in the western world take for granted – basic schooling and healthcare, for example – are things that others can only dream about.
What are two of your life goals?
To be a New York Times bestselling author and the proud owner of a little bookshop. If I achieve the latter (I should be a bit more positive and say ‘when’), I’ll convert the attic into a reading haven, fully equipped with cosy armchairs and blankets. Oh and tea making facilities, of course 😉
Do you consider yourself a clumsy person?
Yes. Fine example is the fact that I smacked my head on the dishwasher at work today while bending to look at something on the floor.
Weird: What was your most recent dream about?
My friend and I were rescuing guinea pigs from an evil overlord’s mansion and my friend was trying to convince me to jump out of a rather high window.
My questions to my nominees
- What song best summarizes your mood right now?
- You’re being shipped off to the Amazon rain forest for six weeks and you can take only two books. What do you take and why? Survival handbooks? Mills and Boon? Ooo the options are limitless.
- What has been your biggest regret this past week?
- If you wrote an autobiography, what would it be called?
- [Weird question] An evil sorceress has placed a curse upon you. You must become a human/animal hybrid (think centaurs etc). This sorceress has a rogue streak of good within her, though, and she’s permitted you to choose the animal you shall half become. What will you become?
My best post
Probably my 5 reasons why bookworms are awesome post. I got some very enthusiastic agreement on that one 🙂
*dramatic drum roll* Introduuuucing my amazing nominees: