*leans back in the bath and sips at my wine glass of orange juice because I’m rock ‘n roll like that* Ahhhhh…my little chat with I swoon of fictional, non-human men HQ seems to have paid off. I haven’t been teleported to any random clubs in my PJs for nearly two weeks. Maybe my client has finally settled down and – *suddenly feels an all-too-familiar weightlessness* Oh hell no! Don’t you dare! *lunges for my towel*
*finds myself on the pavement outside Archangel Tower clad in nothing but a pink fluffy towel* Great. Fucking fantastic *glowers at a smirking Dmitri* If you don’t let me in right now I swear I’ll tear out all your fangs and make myself the prettiest fucking necklace you will have ever seen *sees Illium floating down towards me* Yo, Bluebell. A lift, please. Cheers *tries not to smile as Illium takes me into his arms and flies me to the roof*
*sees you sat on the edge of the roof, dangling your feet over the sides* You! *storms towards you leaving wet footprints in my wake* What could have possibly been wrong with Axel? Eugh. Never mind. Forget it. Can we get a space heater up here? I am freezing my tits off! *turns back to Illium* Hey, quite possibly the most beautiful creature I have laid eyes upon *clears throat* I mean, Illium. Don’t just stand there *clicks fingers* Find me clothes. Find me a heater. Find me a cup of tea. Now.
*turns back to you* So, Elena, huh? Switching teams again? Does Raphael know about this? Wait, does Elena know you went on a date with him? Actually, please don’t answer any of those questions. I am not getting involved in a love triangle involving the most bad-ass Guildhunter alive and Mr Tall, Dark And Dangerous With Added Wings. Forget it. Nah-ah. I’m gonna stick to my job description, thanking you kindly. Ah my darling Bluebell, you’re an absolute angel *snickers* Like, literally *mutters* Get a grip, Jazz *gratefully accepts jacket and tea*Anyway, you’re gonna love date nights with Elena because they’ll probably/definitely include:
- Normal mortal things, like a trip to the movie theater or a few drinks in a local bar.
- Elena proudly showing you her newest weapon and ‘accidentally’ shooting it at an unsuspecting Dmitri.
- A cute picnic up on the roof of Archangel Tower. The sight of angels flying against a backdrop of stars is really something, I hear.
- Visiting an immortal nightclub and having to take all the backstreets to avoid being hounded by the paparazzi.
- Hanging out at the Guild and making some new friends.
- Sympathetically listening to Elena as she talks about the trials and tribulations that go hand in hand with her newfound immortality.
- Elena showing you her greenhouse and gifting you with her most beautiful begonia. Collective “Aww!”, guys!
- A little bit of flying…not too much, though. She hasn’t yet completed her flight training!
- Online shopping for weapons. Raphael gave her a pretty hefty sum for helping bring down Uram. Ask nicely and she might buy you a little something too.
- The date being cut short due to a Guild job. Phwoo. Archangel’s consort. Guildhunter. That woman multitasks extremely efficiently.
I’m kinda hoping you guys will just see this as a date between friends…if Raphael finds out or if Elena leaves him for you…God help us all.