What the hell…? Why am I in a strip club? I need to stop doing this. Man, I don’t even know how I’m doing this but *sees you upon the stage* Hey! Get down this very instant! *grabs you and yanks you down into the seat next to me* So, evidently you survived your date with Lijuan? Does she even know you’re here? Does she know you’re about to cheat on her with Theron? Phwoar. To be fair *lowers voice and glances around nervously* so would I. Sure, Lijuan might disembowel you for such defiance but Theron is HOT. Kinda worth it, right? No pain no gain as they say? *laughs maniacally*Ahem *fans self* Oh no, I’m all hot and flustered now. Someone pour a vodka martini on me, douse these flames of passion! Ah sorry *blushes* Yeah, you’re right. It is you going on the date. Actually, don’t pour that vod- thanks for that *sigh* Well, while I wait for my clothes to dry I may as well tell you what to expect from your date with Theron. Date nights with Theron will definitely/probably include:
- Cute little intimate moments that will always, always be interrupted by something.
- Cooking together. Theron is trying to perfect his latest soup recipe. Perhaps you could help him?
- Your insides turning to mush everytime he calls you meli in that silky voice of his.
- You gently tracing the markings on back of Theron’s hands as he explains what each of them means.
- A quick lesson in hand-to-hand combat that culminates in a fit of giggles and countless cuddles.
- You getting ever so slightly irked by his insistence on using your full name.
- The odd lie. He’s been known to omit trivial facts, like the fact that he’s engaged!
- Meeting a few of the other Argonauts. They’ll probably account for a few of the interruptees mentioned in #1.
- A trip through the portal to Argolea and a tour of Theron’s favorite places.
- Falling asleep in his warm embrace.
Theron isn’t perfect but you’ll have a great ti- *hears almighty crash* Oh crap, that’ll be Lijuan. Go! GO! HAVE FUUUUUUUUN! *screams and dives beneath a table*