*finds self in the forests bordering the Lords of the Underworld’s castle* Oh for goodness sake. I just keep finding myself in these places. I haven’t even got a bloody jacket! *sees you* And I just keep seeing you too. Another date? *shivers* Well, I say good on you. Why the hell not? Try before you buy I always say. Don’t settle for the first man you find (that’s awful relationship advice, don’t listen to me). Anyway *loops my arm through yours* We best get a wiggle on before Torin sees us on the cameras. Don’t want him chasing after us, do we? *laughs nervously* Poor guy. We have quite a trek ahead of us so maybe I can help pass the time by telling you what to expect from your date night with Maddox. Date nights with Maddox will probably/definitely include:
- Not drinking any wine…unless you have Tylenol to hand.
- Ignoring Paris and his lewd remarks.
- Being slightly freaked when Violence makes itself a mask upon Maddox’s gorgeous face. Sorry, Violence. Your red, skull-like visage is a wee bit scary.
- Snuggling in bed while Maddox tells you stories from his days as a warrior. It’s fascinating how much truth there is in myth and legend.
- Listening to Maddox’s favorite classical music while he tells you, surprisingly shyly, why he likes each individual piece.
- Reading romance novels to one another (perhaps Mills & Boon) and giggling over the slightly more cheesy stories.
- An infinite amount of cuddles and kisses.
- Taking a late night stroll around the fortress, hand in hand, marveling at the beauty of the seemingly untouched natural landscape (this date is taking place post death curse).
- Feeding each other food.
- Relaxing in the entertainment room with the rest of the guys.
Well, we’re here now. I guess I’ll just…skedaddle *takes a deep breath* LUCIEN! CAN YOU TAKE ME HOME! *Lucien materializes* Well, there’s my ride. Have a great night!
Check out my review for The Darkest Night.